Eksekutif (Kontrak) / 'Associate (Contract)'
Klik di sini
Position: Associate – Technology Services (Contract)
Responsible to perform a wide variety of office support and clerical duties and activities.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Carry out administrative tasks in Windows environment such as backup, disk space housekeeping, user accounts management, performance tuning, managing policies, security patches and etc.
- Administer, support and maintain IT related computer software and hardware, network infrastructure and its connectivity to ensure effective and continuous operations.
- Responsible to operation, monitoring and maintenance of the infrastructure and system in office.
- Establishment and maintenance of technical procedures, configuration standards and troubleshooting methodologies.
- Perform remote diagnostic and fix issues related to system, network in office.
- Maintain a good knowledge of hardware and software for asset management.
- Provide technical support and guidance and perform troubleshooting for laptops, printers, network cabling, operating system configuration, internet, servers, knowledge management system and any other IT related asset or systems.
- Provide technical support for IT related tasks for new hire and exiting employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned and requested.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Min 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Hands-on experience with Windows server environments.
- Technical knowledge in managing Active Directory.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Azure platform.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite / Google Workspace.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Good understanding of networking and related devices.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
Eksekutif Kanan / 'Senior Associate'
Klik di sini
Position: Senior Associate – Governance, Risk Management & Compliance
Assist to ensure the company complies with legal and statutory requirements for matters related to governance, risk management, business continuity management and compliance. Objectively reviews the organization’s related business processes and make recommendations on how to improve internal controls, manage risk and ensure the readiness of the company in ensuring business continue especially during a disaster.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- a) Internal Audit
- To lead audit assignment from audit planning until audit reporting especially obtaining management response from Auditee and executive summary to Board of Members.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control vis-à-vis best practices and guideline suitable with Yayasan Peneraju to improve processes, avoid fraud and reduce waste, if applicable.
- Compile and contribute necessary information to update Audit Universe.
- Assist the Manager/ Supervisor in compiling audit risk ranking schedule to identify high risk and value activities during annual audit planning.
- Prepare and review the business process to determine/ propose audit scope and coverage of audit in line with audit plan for Manager/ Supervisor’s review
- Develop a thorough understanding of business operations and establish an effective business relationship to assist Management in the understanding and adapting sound internal control principles.
- Lead audit team and perform audit planning until audit reporting so that it is carried out in accordance with the audit plan, audit objectives (including conducting follow-up audit on previously highlighted issues) and approved cycle time.
- Evaluate audit issues highlighted by the audit team to ensure sufficient data/ information are gathered to support the audit findings during the exit meeting.
- Document audit fieldwork into a complete record of audit working papers and review audit working files to ensure completeness and in accordance to The International Professional Practices Framework (IIA Standards) and MS ISO requirements
- Assist in preparing the finalising audit report (proofread, binding and distribution list) for report distribution
- Have a continuous and effective working relationship with the Board Audit & Risk Committee, and Senior Management to manage current and pertinent issues relating to improvement of internal controls, governance and risk management processes within the organization.
- Functions as a liaison and oversees internal audit activities linked to government related agencies to ensure the needful is carried out and updated in a timely manner and within the set timeline.
- b) Risk Management
- Plan, design and implement an overall risk management process for the organization. Perform high level risk assessment and advise management accordingly.
- Conduct risk assessment, including analysing, identifying and estimating the risks that affect the organization.
- Evaluate risk in comparison to established criteria for the organization.
- Establish and quantify the organization’s risk appetite – level of risk the organization is prepared to accept.
- Develop, implement and review policies, protocols and contingency plans to reduce and control risks and liabilities.
- Evaluate risk levels and implications.
- Analyse market trends, reports, statistics and relevant documentation.
- Prepare risk reports and proposals for different stakeholders.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure risks are identified, reviewed and mitigation plans are implemented.
- Advise management control activities and make value-added recommendations for process improvements in a proactive manner.
- Develop, implement, review and manages Business Continuity Management (BCM) processes and functions.
- Provide internal consultative advisory services to business units on all BCM matters;
- Liaise with external parties in ensuring the adequacy of recovery plans of key service providers when necessary;
- Support all BCM-lead initiatives such as risk assessments, industry-wide exercises, joint exercises;
- Coordinate and conduct business recovery exercises to validate the recovery strategies of business units on a regular basis;
- Develop and conduct trainings on all aspects of BCM to employees with BCM responsibilities and general staff to raise BCM awareness;
- Provide support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
- c) Others
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding government related agency rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards on.
- Assist with matters related to Corporate Governance and Integrity if required.
- Assist with any ad hoc matters as and when required.
- Minimum degree in any field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in internal audit and risk management. Experience in Business Continuity Management will be an added advantage.
- Possess professional certificate in CIA / CFSA / CGAP / ACCA/ CRMA/CEIO or any other related certification will be an advantage.
- Fluent and good written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Numerical skills and the ability to evaluate costs
- Able to understand broad business issues