Klik di sini
Position: Senior Associate, Programme & Service Delivery Management (PSDM)
Manage Strategic Partners (SP) and Programme Partners (PP) and ensure implementation of overall programme framework is within the timeline and budget given as well as act as a key reference for SP, PP, and scholars to refer on programme related enquiries or issues.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Manage programmes assigned by Line Manager which involved planning, budgeting, promotion, selection process and monitoring of programme, scholars, and outcomes.
- Assist Line Manager in research and analysis of data for development of new programmes, programme improvement and sustainability of programmes.
- Liaise with programme partners, programme managers, collaborative partners, companies, and agencies with regards to the programmes.
- Liaise with internal departments for feedback on implementation and improvement of programmes and processes.
- Administrative tasks involve in managing programmes such as correspondence, verifying deliverable, preparing reports, analysis, etc.
- Other tasks as assigned such as evaluating request for proposal, promoting programmes and events of Yayasan Peneraju.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Good communication skills especially in communicating and liaising with various level of personnel ministries, agencies, and corporations
- Excellent in Microsoft Office or any other relevant software to complete tasks required
- Able to work independently and be resourceful
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Working experience in project or programme management is an added advantage or equivalent.
Bagi mereka yang berminat dengan mana-mana jawatan di atas, sila hantarkan CV anda kepada firstname.lastname@example.org. Hanya calon yang layak sahaja akan dipanggil untuk temuduga.