Klik di sini
Position: Associate, People & Culture (Contract)
Assist to coordinate and provide overall Human Resource (HR) processes and administrative support to employees.
- Tasks include but not limited to:
- Conduct onboarding for newly hired employees on the company’s brief, work condition, value and culture.
- Coordinate the recruitment process for potential employees.
- Enrol and manage employees’ health plans.
- Resolve HR-related enquiries, issues or concerns from staff.
- Assist implementation on HR practices, policies and procedures.
- Process employees’ training and development programmes.
- Administer exit process for resigned employees.
- Organize HR activities (e.g.: teambuilding, staff engagement activities) and ensure the events are running smoothly.
- Assist to prepare approval papers and HR reports.
- Process monthly report claim disbursement report.
- Support Corporate Services team on any other tasks as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office or any other relevant software to complete tasks required.
- Able to work independently and be resourceful.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Working experience in project or programme management is an added advantage or equivalent.