Senior Associate/Associate (Strategic Procurement)
- Develop, implement, manage and update Procurement framework, policies and procedures with a focus to enhance organizational value and efficiency.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and on-going management of the Procurement Strategy to support tendering, contracts management, spend analytics and vendor performance management.
- Maintain a centralised procurement system that will add value and efficiency in the organisation.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to understand their needs and share best practises. Meet regularly with respective departments regarding procurement for their understanding and/or recommendations to enhance policies, procedures and develop, communicate and implement new/revised policies, procedures and programs as needed.
- Develop excellent and effective collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and external providers and other agencies to ensure strategic and operational needs are met.
- Ensure compliance to policies, governance and legal requirements with regards to procurement related activities.
- Process purchase orders.
- Review and monitor of performance and effectiveness of services provided, tracking progress and savings opportunities.
- Manage end to end tendering process.
- Drive continuous improvement, best value and quality improvements and actively seek ways to achieve better outcomes, contributing to ensure key performance and financial targets are met and corrective action taken where necessary.
- Maintain and update Vendor Management Database to coordinate, review potential vendors’ proposals, analyze and audit vendors’ performance.
- Analyze data and assist to produce reports for audit and presentation purposes.
- Implement Vendor Development Programme to ensure vendors’ quality services to Yayasan Peneraju are excellent.
- Research and provide industry insight.
- Other ad hoc matters as and when required.
- Education: Minimum degree in Supply Chain/ Management/ Logistics/ Business Administration
- Minimum related working experience: 2 years in Procurement/Sourcing
- Specialized knowledge/skills: MS Excel, Communication, Negotiation, Contract ManagemenProject Charter
- Functional Competencies: Procurement Management