Senior Associate/Associate, Finance
- Prepare development and operating expenditure budget tracker report
- Prepare and record on all general journal entries to accounting system
- Manage and monitor the expenditure provision tracker on both development and operating expenditure
- Maintain the SLA service on accounts payable in payment management to the internal and external stakeholders
- Assist/manage periodic closing activities, audit engagement exercise in the department/organisation
- Manage/Provide support in other finance functions such as the Accounts Receivables, Financial Reporting and Audit engagement
- Lead and manage in performing accounts/bank/reports reconciliations effectively and efficiently
- Ensure and maintain the high compliance standards with the Company's financial policies and procedures
- Assist supervisor in implementing Finance policy and procedures accross the organisation internally and externally
- Establish and maintain strong and professional relationship with the programme manager and budget manager
- Provide and maintain the excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders by providing prompt and efficient respond/follow-up/reports and inquiries
- Participate and contribute to departmental and business improvement initiative projects
- Perform other ad-hoc/admin task as and when is required.
- Education: At least a Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree (ACCA, CPA, MICPA, ICAEW, CIMA) in Accountancy/Finance
- Minimum related working experience: minimum of three (3) years working experience in the relevant fields
- Specialized knowledge/skills: Excellent computer skills especially in Microsoft Word, Excel , Powerpoint, Outlook and MYOB would an added advantage. Excellent knowledge in accounting (MPERS), corporate finance, project accounting and related would be preferred.
- Others: Must able to work within tight deadlines and with minimum supervision, excellent in leadership and strong in soft skills and a good influencer and negotiator.