Senior Associate, Scholars Management
- Ownership of overall program data & information management under the Center of Operation Excellence (COE) unit of the Scholars Management Department, including but not limited to development program performance information, beneficiaries data and data integration architecture.
- Provide data-centric analysis and insight for various stakeholders including Chief Executive Office, Strategic Planning, Strategic Engagement, Strategic Communication, Program Management Office and Scholars Management.
- Ensuring data of programs and beneficiaries are updated and accurate.
- Be the go-to person on data and realtime information reporting as well as designing and maintaining dashboard
- Conduct improvements on data architecture, system and/or process when necessary.
- Engage with Program Lead and related stakeholders on regular basis for seamless data update and collaboration
- Provide analysis on program & beneficiaries for performance improvement and new insights
- Carry out daily tasks to ensure execution of program operations including service payment process
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Exceptional ability in Microsoft Excel
- In depth experience in data management, analysis, reporting, dashboard creation and related system is preferred.
- Great stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and investigative skills.
- Independent, proactive, bold, dynamic
- Excited with constant change