1. Manage assigned scholarship programmes independently under the Employment-based unit of the Scholars Management Department. This includes but not limited to:
2. Provide analysis and insight to the Management to address issues or to seize opportunities relating to programme operation and performance.
3. Perform operational duties which include but not limited to:
4. Supportive role in running Yayasan Peneraju's events and other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
1. Bachelor's degree in any field
2. Minimum of 5 years working experience
3. Exceptional ability in Microsoft Office
4. Experienced in data management, analysis, reporting, and presentation.
5. Great stakeholder management and communication skills
6. Strong analytical, problem solving and investigative skills.
7. Independent, proactive, bold, dynamic
8. Able to travel around Malaysia