Associate Director, Strategic Engagement
- Execute action plans relating to stakeholder engagement in order to attain the strategic priorities and outcomes of Yayasan.
- Identify, seek and secure funds, new pledgers and partnerships to contribute to the programmes of Yayasan. This includes finding interested parties, presenting the values and business case, conduct discussions, negotiations on agreements and closing the transaction.
- Manage and update pledgers pertaining utilisation of funds, success rates, issues etc. on a regular basis thus ensuring pledgers are well informed as to how their funds are being spent / allocated and/or highlighting any other assistance that may be required from them moving forward.
- Contribute ideas and provide analysis on the type of programmes that Yayasan Peneraju can offer or improve based on engagements made with key industry players.
- Engage and network with the relevant government agencies to understand current programmes already offered of its success and shortfall.
- Collaborate with other internal department to materialize the pledge fund and/or benefit-in-kind.
- Intervene to promote Yayasan Peneraju’s employment placements with pledgers/potential pledgers when raised by internal department.
- Conduct research activities relevant to the above.
- Coach and mentor team members as part of development plan.
- Complete any other ad hoc tasks assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least at least Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Mass Communication
- Preferably possess working experience in related industry at least 7 years in Business Development/Consulting or equivalent
- Strong research and report writing skills
- Critical and analytical
- Advanced level skills for Microsoft Powerpoint
- Excellent networking skills
- Outgoing and possess pleasant personality