- Lead assigned programme within set programme parameters such as timeline, budget and targeted results are achieved.
- Execute overall programme administrative processes.
- Liaise with partners/vendors to ensure all administrative and programme requirements are in order.
- Prepare and provide progress report or any relevant documents to the programme owner.
- Participate in procurement activities on assessment of vendors/partners for programme execution.
- Liaise with the relevant internal team to evaluate the effectiveness and sustainability of programmes.
- Participate in programme outreach activities.
- Vet candidates’ applications to assist selection and placement process including liaising with vendors/partners.
- Ensure all due diligence and legal requirements are met for proper governance.
- Prepare all relevant documents relating to the Letter of Offer, Acceptance of Offer and Scholar Agreement.
- Complete document handover and any relevant information to Scholars Management upon receiving acceptance of Letter of Offer by scholars.
- Participate in continuous improvement in process efficiency and effectiveness to meet the business needs.
- Perform all ad hoc projects or portfolio assigned by Line Manager.
- Education: Minimum degree in any field
- Minimum related working experience: 2 years in project management
- Specialized knowledge/skills: MS Excel, Project Charter
- Professional Certification: NA
- Functional Competencies: Operation Management